Thursday, January 11, 2007

One more time with feeling

Well I have been following a diet of soft, non spicy foods, apple cider vinegar, lots of sleep (haha) and yoga and calm, and while I have had no voice the last few days I feel this is finally coming out of my head and throat. Now the hard decision. DO I start the cleanse again and ignore what the doctor says tomorrow, which I know will be yet more antibiotics, which is what I do not want in my body? OR do I opt for the healthy choice, the right choice, try this again and do at least the 10 days.

NEXT DAY

Well went to the doc about the throat this morning and he scolded me for not taking the meds, says to at least take them a month, assures me my throat issues are indeed related to this GERD and I better start taking it seriously. While I do have a sinus infection, and he gave me a nasal spray for that, which was a little piece of heaven, he says the THROAT is the acid problem and while doing a cleanse is a great thing ingesting nothing but lemon with this problem in full swing of course is going to aggravate it. I suppose that makes a bit of sense, but hey, I am stubborn. {:C) SO....I will make my priority getting healthy again and do the cleanse when I feel like doing it in the spring. I feel one must listen to their own body and while doing a "group" thing is nice is come say, we also must follow the rhythm of our own bodies when this kind of thing is concerned. I say April some time.

2 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger shebytches said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger shebytches said...

fyi that good luck in my previous comment was in regards to your doctors appointment.... but I'm sure you already figured that out :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home