Monday, October 16, 2006

DAY 8

Well only a few more days of total lemonade and then at least some variation. I have a bit of heartburn this morning but all in all feel better than yesterday. I guess this is not the phase of the cleanse to be overdoing things. I definitely lost weight during this, how much is uncertain as I do not have a scale hopefully around 10 when all is said and done. I feel good but am slightly concerned why my throat persists in being sore all the time. I guess this is not going to cure it after all.
So not dizzy today but cannot stop thinking about food. I actually was staring at food in my kitchen for the FIRST time ever on this fast.

Still nothing happening in the bowel department ..... which concerns me. I think I will take the laxative tea for sure this evening. And my tongue seems pinkish again and the white film is leaving. The count down is on !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home