Thursday, January 04, 2007

Day 4

Well day 3 was a nightmare. As I have mentioned I have not felt well for months, I have had a very sore throat, whether my esophagus or sinus was always open for debate, even acid reflux being blamed. After meds that did not work and this ongoing on and off irritation continuing even after the first cleanse, which I did not go long enough for, I spent the day yesterday hacking up stuff and clearing my throat till it was raw.

Strangely it does not feel as bad today, also I am not as plugged up with this cold I had when I started, but I plan on not leaving the house, as my throat seems to get worse when I go out. Allergies?

I am not remotely hungry, although if I THINK of food of course it seems appealing. Also something I learned yesterday while out. If you smell a food and it makes you hungry stop and take a deep long breath and let it sweep over you, it is rather nice and somehow almost as satisfying as eating, given your state of mind. It makes your senses heightened.

The tea is not working for me, no idea why. Drank two glasses yesterday and NADA. Will try again today !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home