Thursday, October 19, 2006

DAY 11

A part of me however small wants to keep going, there is something almost strangely liberating in not eating, perhaps one is not a slave to a thing that seems almost obscene in a world of over eating. Also I am having this health issue that I hoped would clear up and has gotten worse. I lack the stamina to do this another week at this stage but I may try it again in a few weeks. On that note it is a small part of me NOT wanting the comfort of food. I am craving my lemonade and do not really want juice, however you can have grapefruit juice as well which I like better than orange so I may try that. I drank some orange already and feel full and bloated for some reason. My fat mass is reduced and that is the thing that will stay even if the weight comes back. Healthy fat tissues and healthy eating go hand in hand. Also I read we can have fruit the second day and of course the soup which to me is back to normal eating as I really did not eat giant unhealthy meals before this started, and I miss my fruit and veggies !! We won't talk about the old antique doctors scale that weighed me more than when I started, as if !! Out by 10lbs is my theory which makes me 132 when all is said and done. Again I do not expect to maintain this exact weight once I resume eating however the unhealthy fat that has melted off is gone and its up to me how to maintain from now on. I am VERY proud of us all, this was really not a big deal and I recommend it.

The orange juice is causing me some problems which suck as I was out all morning and running to the washroom was an ordeal. Seems to be setting down down but its like it went right through me or some damn thing!! If I am going to have this problem why not go right to food and be done with it .... lol .... ok maybe not

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home