Wednesday, October 18, 2006

DAY 10

The last day!! While a part of me feels elated a part of me is used to this and almost feels strange at the thought of eating again. I am sure I will get over that, but vegan it is and healthy from hereonin. I was overwhelmed with hunger last night, seems to be worse at night, I actually thought about sniffing the peanut butter jar but then laughed at myself. Was also very tired last night but full of energy this morning, did Yoga already. As far as oranges go after not eating for 10 days I am just buying a good brand of orange juice that is 100% natural and that will suffice for one day. I have a lot to do Thursday and will be out running around and need something easy. I am not even a huge fan of vegetable soup but looking forward to it anyway !!

Weight, hard to say, I feel a bit lighter than a few days ago, I will weigh myself at the doctors today, my guess is down to 132, lets see how close I am !!

I think there is no health reason a person should not try this unless they are quite ill. Hunger is for the most part a habit, and while of course a necessary one we are a nation of over eaters and junk food addicts who have lost touch with the real taste of food, the natural beauty of food. There were hard days but all in all nothing too awful. DO IT NOW !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home