Sunday, October 15, 2006

DAY 7

Yes in the home stretch !! I think I did too much running around and did not drink enough lemonade yesterday as I felt weak and parched when I woke up so I am making sure I drink the entire 6 today if not more. Feel even thinner than a day ago and I am curious to weigh myself again. I am not hungry persay just really craving something solid, not to mention that the same thing day after day after day can be a bit dull. Absolutely nothing happening in the bowel department unless I drink the tea which causes something to happen that I don't care for, so I am at a loss as to what to do in that regard. Strangely my throat is still a bit sore and in the mornings and late at night I seem to be able to cough of phlegm. Looking for the clear pink tongue to appear again.
All in all, despite people thinking we are starving ourselves even though I explain we are taking nourishment, this cleanse seems healthy and anyone could do it if they wanted.

Had a crappy day, felt quite light headed and dizzy and have had a headache all day. Was almost staggering by the time I walked home, but then again that could be the problem, sort of over did it all weekend running around, walking miles and not drinking enough lemonade, I will take it easy the rest of the week till it is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home