Sunday, October 08, 2006

10 day fast



I am about to embark on a 10 day cleanse / fast. Although technically coming off the cleanse is another day without food and easing slowing into eating, so it is more like 12 days. People have safely done this cleanse up to 40 days. Tonight is the official end of food so I plan on stuffing myself at my friends dinner this evening. Four of us are doing this so I thought it would be amusing to compare notes. We all have to drink a laxative type tea this evening. (please don't make me explain why) I will be posting every day for two reasons.

1. To keep an accurate account of how my body is reacting to this.
2. To keep my mind off food.
3. To cure my body of this GERD or acid reflux that has plagued me the last 2 months.

This is a pic of me now, as the cleanse does cause some weight loss. (one can only hope) Let the games begin !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home