Friday, March 31, 2006

Bad Spirits

I am tired of not sleeping. I am tired of waking up every hour upon the hour hot and stressed out. I am taking natural supplements and still nothing help. Last night I had the most awful dream. I recall having this type of dream years ago, the feeling that I had been attacked and seriously wounded while I slept, and I struggled to awaken, realizing I would die, and fighting to have some clarity as to whether this was real or a dream. Waiting for the final blow. Slowly waking up. Realizing I was in my bed. Of course I could not sleep after that. Another sleepless night, I think around 4am I finally drifted off and I slept through my alarm. That is three days in a row now. The oddest thing is how my cat Theo was acting towards me this morning. Afraid of me. Running from me, trying to hide, as though I sounded or smelled different to him. This is one Friday I wish would just end. I am usually a fairly level headed person but I am having a hard time lately putting a healthy perspective on things. I am sure it is just exhaustion. And of course the weekend is here and I must do all these things and make everyone happy and there not enough hours to do what I need to do to make up for all I cannot do all week. Of course this will keep me up all night again, thinking of it, wanting to just sleep.

1 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger shebytches said...

i wish i could make it all go away for you :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home